Looking to expand? Or spotted an opportunity in the global markets and interested in exporting and importing new products and/or services?
Exporting and importing can without a doubt open a world of opportunities for your organization. At Burbank Consultancy we have the right experience and knowledge to support your organization through the process of setting up international trade. We do this from start to finish: Market Research and Data, Identifying target countries, regions and segments, A complete and thorough Competitive Analysis, Devising a target position in the market, setting up the marketing strategy and execution and much more.
Whatever your requirements and ambitions are, large or small, with our detailed and effective approach we can help your organization every step of the way.
One of the many services regarding International Trade:
- International Trade Operations: Basic conditions, patents, currency control, special economic zone laws, international trade accounting, Incoterms etc.
- Supportive Services: Assistance in choosing a foreign business partner, Setting up Agreements/Contracts, Negotiation of Prices and Terms etc.
- International Transport Operations: Integrated Supply Chain, Transportation Systems, Conditions of Transportation, Documentation, Regulations, Import/Export fees and duties etc.
- Taxation of International Trade Activities: Indirect taxes, VAT under export, VAT under import etc.
- Customs Clearance and Brokerage: Documentations regarding Regulations, Certifications etc.
Benefits of this Service
Our proven procedures have the following benefits